Extraordinary offering with two beautifully renovated historic cottages and a carriage house.
Located seven miles from Old Town Warrenton, the property lies within the grounds of Fauquier Springs Country Club on 1.1 acres.
Totally redone with a careful eye to every detail, these two cottages are the perfect family compound – or live in one and rent the other.
The Bell Cottage was built in 1849 at the height of Fauquier Springs popularity as a mineral spa and was a reunion site for the Warrenton Black Horse Cavalry.
The Rose Cottage (believed to have originally been a garage) was built in the 1930s.
The Carriage House with the office was finished in 2020 and offers the highest finishes and the ultimate in design. High-speed internet, beautiful gardens.
Join Fauquier Springs Country Club for golf, dining, tennis, swimming, and social activities. There is no homeowners association and no restrictions, other than the land cannot be subdivided.