The original home was built around 1800 and the main two-over-two structure was added in the 1880s.
A library/great room addition was built in the 1950s to complete the current layout.
There are 7 fireplaces, two of which have been converted to gas, and there are front and back staircases.
The present owners have fully updated and renovated the home.
The heating is a combination of new baseboard hot water and steam radiators.
The floors are heart of pine with local cherry in the original building. The rooms are functional and formal.
The full upgrade includes a European island/galley kitchen complete with an AGA stove, Viking range, and soapstone counters, a back kitchen, sitting rooms, a parlor, and a formal dining room.
A slate patio and a koi pond accent the back of the home.
There is much attention to detail in this tasteful renovation.
Additional amenities include a two-bedroom guest house, a smokehouse, and a greenhouse.
Immediately across the road is an additional 11+ acre parcel with a barn which is fully part of the farm.
The barn’s upper level has been converted into a studio and living space.
Water features include Battle Run which flows through the property and a 4-acre pond.
There are rolling hay fields, woods, and mountain land.
The farm has 57 acres in two parcels, 46 with the main home and guest house and 11+ across Richmond Road with the barn/studio/apartment.
Click here to view all the pictures and information.