Federal-style historic brick home, Circa 1810, original in every detail as the day it was built with modern-day upgrades, such as Marvin wood double-hung, double glazed windows meeting the department of interior standards. Eight fireplaces with original mantels. Hand-grained doors, many with old hardware. Heart of pine wood floors throughout. Eat-in-kitchen with fireplace and custom-built cabinets to blend with original woodwork complete with granite countertops. Full English basement with brick floors. The historic integrity has not been compromised. Featured in 2012 Early American Life magazine. Very private, situated off the road on 92 acres. 15 acres with fenced pastures, 2 run-in sheds, and hayfields. The remaining 77 acres in pines and hardwoods highlighted with a stocked pond. Many out-buildings including original packhouse, two stall horse barn, equipment storage building, 3 car garage with upper storage, small Greenhouse and an original Mill office. Full house generator, central air, and heat, and many other features. Plantation owner was a hero of the war of 1812. Current owners are educated and certified in historic preservation.